We’re back after a whirlwind weekend at Emerald City Comicon with a late episode on apologies. What makes a good apology? How do you learn from your mistakes? Aren’t we all just too oversensitive? (No. No we’re not.)
As a heads up, this episode contains spoilers (with warnings) for The 100 and Star Wars Rebels. There are also spoilers for Life is Strange and Supernatural, which we forgot to warn for—they’re vague enough that you might not notice, but we probably ought to let you know anyway.
Mistakes: When Merri says that Felicia Day died, she means her character. Felicia Day is alive and well.
What Missy’s Been Up To:
- The MessageReading:
- The Diamond Age by Neal Stephenson
- Another Castle by Andrew Wheeler and Paulina Ganucheau
- Dirty Diamonds, edited by Kelly Phillips and Claire Folkman
What Merri’s Been Up To:
- Star Wars Rebels
Some Links You Might Find Interesting:
- Dave Filoni Interview With IGN
- Jason being asked about Shawna Benson lurking online forums and responding with a non-answer
- Sorry Not Sorry: How to Non-Apologize by Laura Beck